Top 5 reasons to book a boudoir session
This blog explains why I love boudoir photos and why I think every woman should have them done at least once.
I want to share my own personal experience.
Before I started doing boudoir photography I had the chance to have my photos done by somebody that I admire and respect and personally think is one of the best photographers in the great city of Edmonton. I had recently lost a bunch of weight (although I was still feeling a bit self conscious as us women do) and I went in with the intention of giving these photos to my Husband as an anniversary present. I was extremely nervous as I am not entirely comfortable being in front of the camera, especially in my undies!
What I didn't know was that I would leave my session that day with so much more than I could have ever expected. I left feeling beautiful, empowered, strong, sexy, and my confidence was higher than ever. These photos turned out to be just as important for me as they were for my Husband.
I immediately feel in love with boudoir that day, and the most rewarding part of my job is when I show a client her photos and I see the tears start to flood her eyes as she whispers "is that me??"
Here are my top 5 reasons to book a boudoir session:
1. To give as a gift - this one is pretty self explanatory and is the most common reason for booking a boudoir session. Significant others are rarely ever disappointed with this gift.
2. As a reward - Perhaps you've recently lost weight would like to document your smokin' hot body as a reward or to show your accomplishment. Or maybe you've reached an important milestone in your life and you reward yourself with amazing photos to celebrate.
3. For yourself - Give yourself a good confidence boost. We are often most critical of ourselves, and the right photographer can help capture your true beauty and show you how beautiful you really all.
4. To get pampered - What women doesn't like having her hair and makeup professionally done and dressing up in beautiful lingerie? A little bit of girly time is a good thing!
5. For FUN! - it seems like a really scary thing but a boudoir session can be a ton of fun! It is important to choose a photographer that you really connect with and can have a great experience with.
We are currently booking for January and February 2015 at our newly renovated studio! If you'd like to book your own shoot please feel free to contact us.
No comments posted.